zondag 27 januari 2013

Wanderlust

Today I finally found the time to practice a bit with my remote Canon shutter. I made some wanderlust-themed pictures of myself and my worldmap, which is hanging on my living room wall.

What do you think of it? I expected the pics to come out sharper/more focused, I don't know if I should blame this on shooting with a remote, or if the light was just not good enough (it's quite rainy here today...). Any advice is welcome!




















By the way...my next destination will be the Dolomites, Italy! 3 Weeks of snowboarding with my boyfriend, his father and the groups they guide (check out their Facebook to find more information about their skitours, from cabin to cabin). I'm counting the days, 19 to go!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow me!