woensdag 7 augustus 2013

PukiPuki legging & headband sets

Hi folks! This post is for the dolly lovers...especially those who own the tiniest among the bjd's: the PukiPuki's (or similar sized Lati White special).
I made four sets of tiny floral leggings with matching bow tie headbands. They are up in my etsy shop now, click the link in the sidebar to go there!


























Which one is your favourite? I really like the one with the yellow bow tie, I love how it looks on Mia, my PukiPuki Pong (the blank one). Did you know that these dolls are 11,2 cm in height? It's almost as small as they get, and quite a challenge to sew for (though the needed materials won't cost you much, heheh :P).


























Right now I'm busy with quite a big PukiPuki custom order (not only leggings, but also shirts and hoodies and such). I thought I could squeeze in some extra leggings for anyone who'd be interested (and couldn't keep myself from adding cute little bow tie headbands to them :)).


















That's all for now, don't forget to take a peek at my shop, there are also items for other sized dolls available, as well as non-doll related stuff. Oh, and feel free to say hi in the comments, if you want...I love to hear you came by. Questions, feedback or requests...it's all welcome.

Have a nice day y'all!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow me!